PRICE LIST OF AQUALAND MORAVIA since 20. 6. 2020 - TICKET OFFICES
Leaving the complex after 9 pm - 200 CZK per person.
Water slides, pools and wellness close at 20:40.
1. The fee for the transfer from the AQUA zone to the Pálava wellness zone is CZK 149 / person for 120 minutes.
2. For the extension of the stay is the fee 49 CZK for every 30 minutes.
3. To enter the sauna world (SPA) is permitted for adults and persons over 15 years of age.
Forum Romanum Wellness is closed in the summer season 2020.
THE TICKET INCLUDES: SINGLE ENTRY INTO THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR ZONE, SLIDES, RIDES, WARDROBES, PARKING, SUNBED AND PARASOL SERVICE, ANIMATION PROGRAM, MOBILE PHONE CHARGER, SWIMSUIT DRYER.
(Free services according to free capacity, non-eligible items)
SALT THERAPY AND CHILDREN'S RELAX ROOM
Freely accessible. If you have purchased a voucher, book your stay in the Day Spa by email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than three days in advance. The capacity is limited.
- Entrance to the Day Spa zone
- 20 private beds
- Private hot tub
Private parasol zone (relax set)
- Set = 2 sunbeds with parasol in the outdoor part of the area located under the pool Riviera (reserved zone)
- Price 299 CZK / set + 100 CZK refundable deposit for the tag
- The service can be purchased at the staff of the VIP wellness area (outdoor massages). You can prove the right to the set with the received tag.
RELAXATION BEDS ZONE
- Sun bed guarantee in the indoor pool hall for the duration of your stay.
- Price 99 CZK / bed + 100 CZK refundable deposit for the tag
- Max. capacity 1 bed: 1 Adult + 1 child up to 100 cm
- This service can be purchased with any ticket at the Aqualand Moravia ticket office. You can prove your entitlement to bed with the tag you receive.
- Place guarantee for the entire duration of your stay.
- Beds with cooling curtains in the open air
- Price 799 CZK for bed rental
- Price 990 CZK for renting a bed and a bottle of wine
- Price CZK 1,990 for a package of Mumm champagne and bed rental
- Max. bed capacity: 4 adults
- This service can be purchased with any ticket at the Aqualand Moravia ticket office. You can prove your entitlement to the bed with the tag you receive.
- Priority check-in service (entrance A), a self-operating surcharge, which can be purchased to all tickets to the AQUA zone.
- E-shop: 59 CZK / person (children under 6 years without surcharge)
- Ticket offices of Aqualand Moravia: CZK 79 / person (children under 6 years free of charge)
PRICE LIST OF ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- one priority ride on a selected indoor water slide = 49 CZK
- one priority ride on the Abyss or Boomerango slide = 69 CZK
- one priority ride on the HighFive slide = 149 CZK
- photo sent to email from a ride on the Wild River or Abyss slide = 29 CZK
- printed photo (print at the Aqua shop) from a ride on the Wild River or Abyss slide = 99 CZK
- 7D cinema entry for 1 person for 1 movie = 99 CZK
EXTENSION OF THE EXPIRED VOUCHER
If you have purchased the ticket from our e-shop or got a gift voucher purchased from us and it was not longer than 30 calendar days that the voucher expired, you can come to the Aqualand Moravia ticket office without any notice and the voucher will be extended for a fee of 79 CZK. Vouchers cannot be extended after a longer period of expiry. The extension applies exclusively to vouchers bought at the e-shop and to Aqualand Moravia gift tickets. It does not apply to the extension of tickets purchased on discount portals (Slevomat, Zlavomat, etc.).
The voucher will be extended at the ticket office and can only be applied on the day of the extension.
Example: You have a voucher from an e-shop valid until 1 July 2020 and you arrive by 31 July 2020, your voucher will be extended at the ticket office for 79 CZK. The voucher must be used immediately after the extension. It is therefore not possible, for example, to extend the voucher at the ticket office on 5 July and to apply it on 20 July.
Price: 79 CZK / 1 voucher
SPECIAL PACKAGES TO BUY
(At the ticket office when entering Aqualand Moravia)
ABYSS rider - price when buying at the ticket office: 79 CZK
- 1 × email photo from the Abyss water slide
- 1 × use of priority raft at Abyss (or Boomerango)
HIGH FIVE rider - price when buying at the ticket office: 129 CZK
- 1 × use of the HighFive priority raft
DIAMOND rider - price when buying at the ticket office: 199 CZK
- 1 × email photo from the Abyss water slide
- 1 × use of the priority raft on the Abyss water slide (or Boomerango)
- 1 × use of the priority raft on the HighFive water slide
Relax set - price when buying at the ticket office: 299 CZK
- 1 × parasol, 2x sun bed in a special zone at the Burger bar
A child under the age of 6 years has a free entry, ie a child who has not yet celebrated his sixth birthday. It is proved by the insurance card or other document proving the age.
- Child under 18 years of age upon presentation of a document proving age (eg insurance card, identity card)
- Person over 60 years of age upon presentation of a document proving age (eg identity card)
- Student up to 26 years of age upon presentation of a document proving the studies (eg ISIC)
- ZTP and ZTP / P. Proved with disability document. The guide of the ZTP / P person has free entry.
- Group discounts: 40 and more persons 20% discount + 2x free accompaniment, 20 - 39 persons 10% discount + 1x free accompaniment
- SURCHARGE FOR LATE CHECK-OUT after 21:00 – 200 CZK / person
- The last entrance to the complex is possible at 19:30
- Loss of the chip - CZK 100 + expenditure on the chip: until the loss is reported at the ticket office and blocked. CZK 3,000 when the chip number is not proved by a cash receipt and it is impossible to block it.
- It is non-transferable and is issued on a specific name. In case of misuse (use by another person than owner), the season ticket will be blocked without compensation.
- Allows max. 1 entry per day, season ticket to the AQUA zone is valid all day.
- The ticket is valid only for the purchased zone.
- It includes a percentage discount compared to the classic one entry tickets.
- Season tickets are always valid for 90 days since purchase.
WE ACCEPT PAYMENTS
- payment in cash (CZK / Euro - we always return in Czech crowns, we do not accept cents)
- payment by card (CZK / Euro)
We also accept payments at the Aqualand Moravia ticket offices in the form of
- SODEXO vouchers (Relax Pass, Flexi Pass, Focus Pass, Gift Pass) - max. 10pcs
- Sodexo Flexi PassCard
- UNIŠEK vouchers (Cadhoc, Unišek +, Unišek + FKSP, Unišek) - max. 10 pcs
- EDENRED vouchers (Ticket Benefits - MULTI, SPORT & CULTURE, Ticket Compliments - gift) - max. 10 pcs; We also accept Ticket Benefit cards
- EDENRED payment cards
- Benefit Plus cards (does not apply to prices from the e-shop, special prices or otherwise discounted prices)