Visitor Rules help ensure compliance with relevant legal regulations, and health and safety of visitors to AQUALAND MORAVIA. Before entering AQUALAND MORAVIA visitors must read the Visitor Rules. By paying the admission fee, visitors show their express agreement with the Visitor Rules and they undertake to follow the Visitor Rules and instructions issued by the waterpark staff.
I. ENTRANCE INTO AQUALAND MORAVIA
- 1.1 AQUALAND MORAVIA is only accessible during the operating hours upon presenting a valid ticket – chip (watch-like wristband with an electronic chip) or a season ticket which can be purchased at the till near the entrance to AQUALAND MORAVIA. Information on the entry and payment will be provided by our staff at the till.
- 1.2 AQUALAND MORAVIA is open every day from 10 am to 9 pm including bank holidays and weekends. The operating hours of individual attractions are shown by the attractions. AQUALAND MORAVIA can be entered no later than 90 minutes before the closing time.
- 1.3 Children under 15 must be accompanied by a person older than 18 years of age. This person is responsible for the minor for the entire stay in AQUALAND MORAVIA.
- 1.4 Upon payment, visitors are issued a watch-like wristband with an electronic chip which enables visitors to enter AQUALAND MORAVIA and also make cashless payments for meals and additional services provided in AQUALAND MORAVIA. Each chip has a financial limit for consumption and other services. All payments are made at the till when leaving the waterpark.
- 1.5 The operator reserves the right to restrict the operation, or close some parts of AQUALAND MORAVIA, or to close down attractions due to essential maintenance, or for objective reasons (full capacity, bad weather, storm, low humidity, bad visibility) or due to social and sports events; visitors are not entitled to compensation of admission fees.
- 1.6 Visitors must wear their swimsuit when entering the pools due to hygienic reasons.
- 1.7 Paddling pools are only for children up to the age of 6. It is strictly prohibited for adults to enter the paddling pool unless they accompany a child shorter than 100 cm.
- 1.8 Persons with restricted mobility/orientation may only enter the pools if accompanied by a responsible person.
- 1.9 Pets are not allowed to enter AQUALAND MORAVIA and the pools.
II. INSTRUCTIONS FOR VISITORS
- 2.1 Visitors must keep their own health and safety in mind, and the health and safety of others.
- 2.2 Visitors must comply with personal hygiene standards, and keep the place and equipment they use nice and clean.
- 2.3 Visitors must take a shower using soap, with no swimsuit on, before entering the pools; visitors must shower only at designated places and pass through a foot bath before entering the pools!!!
- 2.4 Before entering the changing rooms, visitors must take their shoes off and enter the pools wearing suitable swim shoes or barefoot.
- 2.5 Changing rooms in unisex changing rooms (outdoor) are for dressing and undressing. Visitors can use lockers to store their clothes; lockers must be properly locked using the chip. If the chip is lost, visitors must prove the ownership of the things stored in the locker. The instructions on how to use a locker can be found inside the locker. The operator is not liable for any damages arisen due to the fact that visitors forget to lock their lockers.
- 2.6 Jewellery, cash and other valuables must be kept in safety boxes by the entrance to the unisex changing rooms. Should visitors fail to lock their jewellery, cash and other valuables in the safety boxes, the operator is not liable for any potential damages caused to these items.
- 2.7 All items found in AQUALAND MORAVIA must be handed over to the member of staff responsible, i.e. the main cashier.
- 2.8 Visitors must treat the equipment and facilities, located in AQUALAND MORAVIA, with due care. Visitors must pay for damages they have caused (wilfully or due to negligence) to the operator’s assets or to third party assets.
- 2.9 Prams may only enter the complex if their wheels are protected with a special wrapping which can be purchased in our shop. If the wrapping does not fit the wheels and does not allow for movement of wheels, the pram must be left in a storage room for prams.
- 2.10 When using the attractions in AQUALAND MORAVIA, (toboggans, waterslides, “dry attractions”, e.g. inflatable attractions, kid’s castles, climbing frames etc.), visitors must follow the operating instructions placed by the relevant attraction; visitors must pay special attention and follow the instructions issued by the person responsible for the attraction. Entry at your own risk.
- 2.11 Visitors must comply with the instructions issued by the lifeguards and dedicated service personnel within the entire complex of AQUALAND MORAVIA.
- 2.12 In case of adverse weather (storm, strong wind) visitors must leave swimming pools due to safety reasons.
- 2.13 In the event of accident, injury or sickness, visitors must notify a lifeguard so that aid can be administered and records can be made. A treatment room is located near the indoor BABY POOL. The operator is not liable for accidents and injuries caused by negligence, carelessness or breach of the Visitor Rules, or Operating Rules of the attractions.
- 2.14 A free WI-FI network in AQUALAND MORAVIA is accessible, however the speed is limited by the capacity possibilities of the relevant technical equipment and the access depends on the overall number of visitors in AQUALAND MORAVIA, using the network.
III. IN AQUALAND MORAVIA IT IS FORBIDDEN
- 3.1 To smoke inside AQUALAND MORAVIA and by the pools.
- 3.2 To swim in clothing which is not suitable for swimming, including underwear. Due to hygienic reasons children may only enter the pools using swimsuits or swim nappies.
- 3.3 To bring in sharp objects, glass, or anything else which can break and cause injuries, to bring in dangerous chemical substances and explosives.
- 3.4 To enter pools, attractions and waterslides when eating or chewing gum.
- 3.5 To bring inflatable rings and other inflatable items, flippers and tennis balls. Only inflatable armbands and swimming goggles are allowed.
- 3.6 To shout, whistle, run on the paths along the pools and on wet areas, to cause excessive noise, to disturb other visitors, to pull people under the water, to push people into the water, to jump queues at attractions.
- 3.7 To swim at the end points of the attractions and waterslides.
- 3.8 To dive into pools within the entire complex.
- 3.9 To pollute the water and areas of AQUALAND MORAVIA by spitting on the floor, into the pool, urinating into the pools, littering and not using designated litter bins, and to pollute the complex of AQUALAND MORAVIA.
- 3.10 To move beds, tables, chairs, equipment and furniture. To destroy fixtures and fittings and to waste water.
- 3.11 To do laundry and wash oneself outside the designated premises.
- 3.12 To ask lifeguards and service personnel to perform services which are not in line with the Visitor Rules.
- 3.13 To enter premises designated for service personnel, or premises marked with a ban on entry, or premises designated for the opposite sex.
- 3.14 To call for help without a reason.
IV. EXPELLING VISITORS FROM AQUALAND MORAVIA
- 4.1 Visitors can be expelled from AQUALAND MORAVIA with no right to claim the paid admission fee if they fail to comply with the instructions of the staff, or the Visitor Rules, despite the fact they were previously notified by a relevant member of staff to rectify their behaviour, and if they are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or act inappropriately and present a safety threat to other visitors, or threaten the cleanliness of AQUALAND MORAVIA.
- 4.2 If, in such cases, visitors fail to leave AQUALAND MORAVIA voluntarily, the operator may ask the waterpark security staff, or municipal police to intervene.
V. LIST OF ATTRACTIONS IN AQUALAND MORAVIA
- 5.1 List of attractions
- 5.2 List of pools
- 5.3 Wellness Centre – Forum Romanum
• Finnish sauna – typical Finnish sauna for perfect regeneration of the entire body.
• Biosauna – combination of Finnish and steam saunas with additional attractions and aromatic essences.
• Infracabin – enjoy the heat of the Sun; natural way to warm up your body before enjoying other wellness activities, such as a massage.
• Tepidarium – pleasant temperature around 35 °C to slowly warm up your body, to relax and take a time off between wellness procedures or afterwards.
• Caldarium – high humidity, pleasantly warm, helps to naturally cleanse your body and skin.
• Laconium – a place to sweat, get rid of toxic substances, and rejuvenate.
• Salt spa – creates damp air which is full of beneficial salt evaporations.
• Aroma spa – steam bath beneficial for your body and soul, the steam is enriched by healing silica of eucalyptus, menthol and other natural substances.
• Ice well – for a rapid and perfect cool off at the end of your sauna procedure.
• Turkish spa – Hamman – a pleasure for all senses. In addition to a standard steam spa, there is also a heated stone table on which you can enjoy different types of massages, peeling procedures and body wraps.
• Aroma relax room – a place to relax after a wellness procedure or after a massage to enable a healing effect to take place; this relax room is simply heavenly.
• Cooling pool – for quick cool offs during sauna procedures to calm down your body.
• Whirlpool – relax pool with water and air jets for a combined massage.
• Kneipp spa
• Cryo chamber – the opposite of a standard sauna where beneficial effects are induced by extremely low temperatures.
• Balneo baths – special Balneo baths prepared by our trained staff – relaxing or therapeutic baths which meet your wishes, or follow recommendations of your physician.
VI. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 6.1 Visitor Rules are binding for visitors and employees.
- 6.2 Visitors must observe warning signs, instructions, bans and information boards, and all other notifications, and they must not destroy, damage or remove these signs.
- 6.3 Visitors must leave AQUALAND MORAVIA by the end of the opening hours, i.e. by 9 pm.
- 6.4 Any requests, questions, notifications and complaints can be made in writing in the complaints logbook located at the main cash register, and orally to the manager of the cash register system.
- 6.5 The complex can be reserved for schools, social and sports organisations at certain times. During this time, the public is not allowed to enter some of the areas, or pools.
- 6.6 In case of adverse weather, such as a storm or strong wind, visitors must leave the pool due to safety reasons. Should visitors decide to leave the complex early due to adverse weather, the operator is not obligated to return the admission fee, or to compensate visitors in any other way.
- 6.7 The operator reserves the right to adjust the opening and closing times of individual attractions in the complex due to safety reasons in case of rain, storm, strong wind, darkness, fog, lower visibility and technical problems, In the event of the above stated facts, the operator is not obligated to return the admission fee, or to compensate visitors in any other way.
- 6.8 By paying the admission fee in AQUALAND MORAVIA, visitors give to the operator their consent to have their pictures taken free of charge, and to have visual and sound recordings made concerning the visitors and their behaviour.
- 6.9 Visitor Rules become valid on the day of issue.
- 6.10 Entry to the Forum Romanum Wellness is for kids over 150 cm and 15 years.