The cinema where it rains, the wind blows and it snows - Welcome to the 7D cinema
You say that the experience at Aqualand Moravia was not enough for you? Then the 7D cinema is made for you, it is situated already in front of the turnstiles. Put on the 3D glasses and let the ride begin. You can look forward not only to a 3D image, but also to fire, water, wind and other motions. You can choose from several movies. It's up to you whether you want to find yourself in the middle of a horror movie or to explore the mountains with penguins.
It is the same as with some water slides, you have to be at least two person together to enjoy the cinema. Adults and children higher than 100 centimeter can enter the cinema. The ticket for one movie costs 99 CZK. The cinema runs from 12:00 to 21:00. We show the last film at 8:45 p.m.
And now we look at the operating rules of the 7D cinema at Aqualand Moravia
Valid since 19. 12. 2016
- The 7D cinema operator is the company ŽS Real, a. s., head office in Pasohlávky No. Ev. 110, 691 22 Pasohlávky, IČO: 25334271, DIČ: CZ25334271, registered at the Regional Court in Brno under the file number B 2298.
- The cinema is eligible to project digital projections in 7D technology.
- The capacity of the cinema hall is 6 seats.
- A minimum of 2 people is required to show the movie.
- Entrance to the cinema is permitted to persons over 100cm.
- The entrance fee is given by a valid price list.
- The visitor is required to check the purchased ticket immediately at the ticket office. The subsequent complaints will not be taken into account. Purchased tickets are not accepted back or exchanged.
- Entry into the cinema is only possible after a valid ticket has been purchased.
- The cinema is open from 12.00 to 21.00. The cinema operator reserves the right to change the cinema's operating time.
- The last entrance is possible at 20.45 hrs.
- Lightning and vibration effects are used during the projection and therefore it is not recommended to visit the cinema if you have recently had surgery, you have health problems (with pressure, heart, mobility) or during pregnancy.
- Visitors are obliged to behave in such way that they do not interfere with other cinema visitors. Visitors should follow operator´s instructions. Undisciplined individuals or visitors under the influence of alcohol can be expelled from the cinema without any right to refund. The employees may not allow people under influence of alcohol to enter the cinema at all.
- It is forbidden to bring and consume own refreshments in the cinema hall for hygienic reasons.
- It is forbidden to smoke in all areas of the cinema and use a mobile phone in the auditorium.
- Parents are responsible for the youngsters or the damage caused by them.
- Any audiovisual recordings of performances in the film hall are prohibited under the Copyright Act.
- The operator is not responsible for the personal belongings of the visitors left freely in the cinema premises.
- The visitor confirms the introduction with the operating rules of the cinema by purchasing a ticket. Exceptions to these operating rules may only be determined by the cinema operator.
- Give away all free items (mobiles, wallets, glasses) before the film begins
- Choose a free seat and use a safety belt
- Put on the glasses that you receive from the operator
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful experience
- Unlock the belt after the end of the projection
- Return the glasses to the operator and exit the cinema
It is forbidden to leave the seat, throw anything, eat, drink, smoke, and make audiovisual recordings during the screening. The cinema operator has no responsibility for accidents, injuries or other damages caused by non-observance of the safety instructions.
In Pasohlávky on 19. 12. 2016